A) All orders will be shipped to the United States via Fedex Ground or Fedex Express, unless otherwise requested by you the consumer. Shipping rates are supplied by a calculator that will reflect the actual charge Fedex would imply plus 10%. All shipment charges are based on weight, size, and value of the shipment as well as the mode of shipment (Ground or Express).
B) Fedex Ground can take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days within the lower 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will be shipped Fedex Express as Fedex Ground is not an available option. Fedex Express offers overnight and 2nd day shipping options, which will take the implied amount of time from the actual shipment date.
C) All international orders must be processed by calling the store.
D) All orders will be shipped no later than two business days after the order has been received, unless there is an issue that needs to be addressed, in which case the site coordinator will contact you via email or phone. Most orders will be shipped out immediately after processing, depending upon the time of day that the order is received.
A) In order to receive a full refund for a returned item, the customer (you) must comply with the following guidelines:
- A return request must be submitted for approval within 30 days of the receipt of the item, the request shall be submitted via email to the online site coordinator.
- The return request is as simple as stating what item you wish to return, the order number of the item, as well as the reason for the return.
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt or return request approval.
- The original receipt or invoice must accompany the item.
- Your full name, address and telephone number must be provided.
- The card number, type, expiration date and security code of the original payment method must be made available for refund purposes, as the original payment method is the only way a refund will be applied for any returned items.
- The item must be returned in the original condition it was purchased in, including all tags.
- Preferably, but not mandatory, the College Association Campus Store would like a reason for return in order to better serve our customers.
B) All items damaged during return shipment or altered from the time of receipt of the item will be non-refundable. If received by The College Association Campus Store in such condition as deemed non-refundable, the items will only be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense. The customer assumes all shipping costs associated with the return of any item not damaged during original shipment.
C) Shipping costs for any items ordered are non-refundable unless an error was made by an employee of The College Association Campus Store. Any errors must be made known to the coordinator of the site via email or per phone conversation.